Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass...


This is how I looked last night, to go to a move with a friend. We went to see Taken 2, because we really liked the first one. But honestly, the sequel was disappointing. I found all of the action sequences boring, and it seemed like it was all done before.
 
But on to what I wore. I ordered these velvet leggings last month, and I'm so in love! Velvet is one of my favourite fabrics (closely followed by chiffon), and, of course, I love the color!






 
 These past few days have been dark and rainy, due to the hurricane. But luckily for us in Nova Scotia, she turned her path, so it won't be as bad here as it could be. But unfortunately, others aren't so lucky. I do hope that it isn't too bad, and that everyone impacted is safe ♥
 
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." -Unknown
 
 
Jacket- Winners
Denim Shirt- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Velvet Leggings- Romwe
Boots- Zelelrs
Scarf- Ardenes


4 comments:

  1. love the velvet leggings wearing some on my latest post as well :') haha

    summer xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Loads of people have said that about Taken 2 - I'm so thinking about waiting for the DVD now! ha ha. You honestly look amazing though - those leggins are beautiful :)
    YP
    yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk
    100 follower nail goodie giveaway happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you Velvet Leggings!
    http://red-beast.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions