Monday, July 9, 2012

The Universe Is Full Of Magical Things

My computer is finally fixed. It seems that all it needed was a simple defragging. So now the only thing that will keep me from posting is the amazing weather outside, and how lazy it makes me!
This is what I wore today to do a few errands around town with my mother. She thought I was crazy for going out in our tiny town dressed like this, and that I would stick out like a sore thumb. But I'm quite used to people staring. I stuck out in high school in my chiffon blouses and high-low skirts against the sea of Hollister jeans and Abercrombie hoodies.






It was incredibly windly today, so it was hard to get photos where my hair wasn't flying everywhere!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."  -Eden Phillpotts


White Shirt- Forever 21
Galaxy Print Tulip Skirt- Romwe
Shoes- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)



2 comments:

  1. love that skirted, and that you paired it with eyelet, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a galaxy skirt! This one is adorable on you(:
    Love, Evan
    sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions