Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Before the Flowers Bloomed

I found these pictures on my computer from a while ago, so I figured I would post them! I'm not sure how old they are, but there were taken before the flowers behind me started blooming.
I came home early from school today, and after a little nap, I spent the afternoon outside reading Mockingjay in my hammock under the sun! Don't you just love afternoons like that? It reminds me of summer.








Striped Shirt- H&M
Black Floral Blouse- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Boots- Call it Spring

4 comments:

  1. I always love tights with shorts :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute! i love love love this look! :D you necklace is beautiful :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and blog so much Stephanie!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super lovely <3

    come and join Predani's Vintage #1 Giveaway
    see you!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions